TC Music Department Nashville Trip Update:
I spoke to our trip representative this morning to clarify several questions. Here is the new information:
1. Once you register, you have 2 weeks to make a $100 deposit.
2. Our new first payment date is 9/24. The others will be 11/1, 1/1/2022, and 3/1/2022. You are welcome to sign up after 9/24. If you do sign up after this date or the second payment date, you will need to pay your $100 deposit plus the amounts to get your balance up to current.
3. I am waiting to receive 100% confirmation on this, but there should be zero late fees. I will update when I get that confirmation.
4. If the trip would be canceled for COVID-related reasons, the trip is 100% refunded less the 3.9% credit card fee.
5. There is other insurance available for other instances. If you would like to see that option, please contact Mr. Hart or Mr. Fisher, and we will get you in touch with the trip rep to answer your questions.
Please contact Mr. Hart for any other questions or concerns.
Potential Music Trip
*Tri-Center HS Music Department News:*
We are considering taking a music trip to Nashville next year. Students in high school choir and band in the 2021-2022 school year are eligible to sign up for the trip. Please fill out this google form to let us know your student is interested in signing up!
We would be leaving around 9:00pm on Tuesday, April 12th and returning around 10:30pm on Saturday, April 16th. Our trip proposal and tentative itinerary are located in the survey for reference. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Fisher (email@example.com).