October 10th Pink Out Balloons those who have battled Cancer; order form
SW Iowa Band Jamboree is October 5th
The Tri-Center Trojan Marching Bands will be traveling to Clarinda on Saturday, October 5th for the Southwest Iowa Band Jamboree. Both the TC Jr. High and High School bands will participate in the parade competition which starts at 9am with the route going around the Clarinda square. The Jr. High band is 5th and the High School band is 42nd in the parade order. The award ceremony for the parade competition is at 1:10pm. The TC High School Marching Band will perform its field show, Tribes, at 4:15pm with the field awards starting at 8:00pm. This is a fantastic day filled with great bands! We hope you come out to support your Trojan Marching Bands!
Tri-Center Music Booster Chili / Baked Potato Supper
Tri-Center Music Booster Chili/Baked Potato Supper is Friday, September 13th at Tri-Center Stadium from 5-7 PM.
$5.00 - Chili or Baked Potato with all the fixins plus dessert and water!
All proceeds go to the Tri-Center Music Boosters!
Homecoming Week is September 9-14
Homecoming Week at Tri-Center Schools is September 9th-14th. Coronation will be held on September 14th at 7 PM in the High School Gym.
Homecoming candidates are:
- Amanda Brich
- Tatum McKee
- Charlie Munch
- Sage Schroder
- Paige Skow
- Kelsi Stamp
- Trevor Carlson
- Bryson Freeberg
- Isaac Harrison
- Gaven Heim
- Ryan Lyle
- Caleb Mattox
Join Band! Instrument Display Night is Thursday, September 5th
Tri-Center Instrument Display Night will be held on Thursday, September 5th at 6:30 pm in the Tri-Center High School Music Room.
Any 5th grade, 6th grade, or Jr. High student who wants to join the TC Band Family can come to hear more about renting or buying an instrument from Schmitt Music in Omaha. See the Schmitt Music flyer for more information regarding instruments. If you already own an instrument, you're encouraged to bring it to the display night to have it evaluated by one of the Schmitt Music reps who will check the instrument to make sure it's in good working condition. You can also pick up lesson books and other supplies needed to participate in the trojan bands! Please contact Mr. Hart at email@example.com or at (712) 485-2257 with any questions!
TC Band Highlights:
- 25 straight Division I ratings in marching band
- 4 straight invites to the Iowa Jazz Championships - 3rd Place in 2018
- 4 straight Division I ratings in State Large Group Contests
- Numerous I and I+ ratings in jazz band, jr. high concert band, and solo/ensemble contests
Being a part of TC Band promotes responsibility, self-motivation, honesty, respect, and other characteristics desired by colleges and employers. TC students routinely find success being in both band and other activities. Some of those activities include athletics, student council, FFA, Astra, Speech, NHS, 4-H and many others. A family atmosphere that encourages individual and ensemble growth mixed with a whole lot of fun!
TC Athletics Fan Reminders
Tri-Center High School invites you to come and cheer the Trojans to victory at home games. In an effort to maintain a SAFE environment so that ALL fans can enjoy the game, the Tri-Center Community School District is asking parents to please help us in our effort by reviewing these expectations before attending a game:
- PK-7 students should be accompanied by an adult
- Students are encouraged to sit in the bleachers with their peers or with their parents. This is a great opportunity to spend time with family or friends cheering on the Trojans and learning about the sport.
- Please keep children out of the area beneath the bleachers.
- Please refrain from bringing footballs, soccer balls, etc. These create hazards for all fans. If students would like to gather outside the bleachers at football games, we would ask them to do so at the south end of the bleachers. We would also ask parents to supervise their children closely to minimize roughhousing that could result in injury.
- Please do not allow children to roam the football complex or buildings or play unsupervised in the cafetorium during indoor events.
- Always exhibit good sportsmanship.
- Be respectful of all players, officials, and fans
- All Tri-Center facilities and parking lots are smoke-free (including vapor and e-cigarettes), alcohol-free, and drug-free.
- NO pets are allowed on school grounds. Only service animals will be allowed.
We look forward to seeing you at T-C to cheer on the Trojans!
West Pottawattamie Farm Bureau donates $5000 to TC Livestock Production Facility
The Tri-Center Livestock Production Facility was recently awarded $5,000 by the West Pottawattamie Farm Bureau to go towards the construction of the planned Livestock Production Facility.
Pictured from left are Joe Turner, Tri-Center ag instructor Josie McMinemee, and Dan Elliot.
Thank you to the West Pottawattamie Farm Bureau! Tri-Center is currently planning the project with hopes to break ground in Spring of 2020.
Open House August 22nd
Tri-Center Community Schools Open House is Thursday, August 22nd from 5:30 - 7:30 PM.
Students and families can visit their classrooms and get ready for the 1st day on August 23rd!
6-12 Students can pick up Laptops for the upcoming school year.
Students will need to have the form Technology Policy Agreement Form signed in order to pick up their laptop. These can be printed and signed in advance or when picked up.
Forms Available at:
Tri-Center Cross Country 2019 Apparel Order
See the form below for TCXC apparel!
2019 Volleyball apparel
2019 Tri-Center Volleyball apparel orders are due by August 16, 2019.
Order online at www.sidelinesportsandtees.com - click shop
Orders can be turned into Sideline Sports and Tees in Neola. Hours of operation: Tuesdays-Fridays 10am-5pm - Saturdays 10am-2pm - Sundays-Mondays store is closed.
See the form below or here.
2019-20 registration details
Returning students can now register for the upcoming 2019-20 school year online!
Registration night for new students will be Monday, August 5th from 1-7 PM in the High School Cafetorium.
2019 Football Gear Online Store open until July 29
The 2019 Tri-Center Football Player and Fan Gear Online Store is now open!
Check out the shop details below.
OUR SHOP DETAILS
- Shop Now: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/5acbQzpjKz
- Store Open From: July 19 - July 29, 2019
Spring WIC award winners
Congratulations to our spring Western Iowa Conference award winners:
- 1st Team All-Conference: Sage Schroder, Emma McDonald, Miranda Ring, and Paige Skow
- 2nd Team All-Conference: Lilly Dahir, Mollie Nelson, Marissa Ring
- 1st Team All-Conference: Gaven Heim
- 2nd Team All-Conference: Trevor Nelson
Spring Academic All-Conference:
- Girls Soccer: Emma McDonald, Lilly Dahir, Brooklyn Hundt
- Boys Soccer: Aidan Hess
- Boys Golf: Kyle Siebels
- Girls Golf: Kayla Jensen, Tristen Hughes
- Boys Track: Sid Stowe
- Girls Track: Lilly Dahir, Brooklyn Hundt, Olivia Maassen
Athletic participation and physical information
Parents and Students:
It's that time of year again! All students 7-12 who will participate in athletics are required to have a current Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination. Parents and students must also review the Concussion Fact Sheet and sign the Acknowledgement Form. Forms may be submitted to the MS or HS office. Students will not be allowed to practice or participate in games until forms are updated and received by the school. Contact Cassie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.