“Committed to Maximizing Student Potential”
Tri-Center is a member of the Western Iowa Conference. The 40-acre campus is located near I-80 and I-680 interchange between rolling hills of bean and corn fields in southwest Iowa; 25 miles northeast of Omaha/Council Bluffs, and 100 miles west of Des Moines, Iowa. The district employs over 100 staff members who take part in educating and serving nearly 700 students each year in Pre-K through 12, from the communities of Neola, Minden, Persia, Beebeetown, and surrounding areas.
Tri-Center takes great pride in the academic, activity and athletic programs that are provided for its students. Opportunities and challenges abound at T-C, and these have resulted in a tremendous amount of successes and achievements on the part of the students and staff.
- All buildings/facilities located on one 40-acre campus near I-80 and I-680 interchange
- Rural setting that offers good, safe country living 30 minutes from the metro area
- Elementary remodeled in 2007; Middle School constructed in 1996
- 3 sections per grade level in most cases for grades K-6 (small class sizes for more effective instruction)
- Newly renovated High School and New High School addition completed in September 2010
- 1:1 Chromebook program for grades 2 through 12; iPads in lower Elementary classrooms
- All day every day kindergarten
- K-12 drug education, social skills and character education programs
- Advanced Placement and college credit courses at the High School level
- A greenhouse for Vocational Agriculture and Horticulture
- Rigorous academic requirements with traditionally high testing scores
- Excellent, comprehensive fine arts programs
- Athletic complex -- features a football/soccer stadium and practice fields, softball complex, baseball complex and an eight lane all-weather track
- 3 gyms, a multi-purpose building for wrestling / baseball / softball / auxiliary groups and a large weight training / fitness facility
- 98% average daily attendance and 99% graduation rate
- Traditionally High Achievement Testing Scores
- Comprehensive Academic, Activity and Athletic Programs—Rigorous Academic Requirements
- 3 Year Old and Standard Preschool Programs
- 98% Average Daily Attendance (K-12)
- 100% Graduation Rate
Tours of the buildings/facilities are always available upon request or simply by stopping in at one of the building offices.